Wednesday, October 3, 2007

CONVERSATION
Jessica: hello! good evening, please may I talk to elaine.
jailina: who’s calling?.
Jessica: A friend from school, My name’s Pilar.
jailina: she is not in but if you want you can leave her a message
Jessica: Ok. Tell her that I called to invite her to have dinner with me because I need to tell her about some business matters. Please, tell her to call me at 8.00
jailina: Ok, I’ll give her your message.
Pilar: Hi, elaine.
maria: Who’s this?.
Jessica: I’m Pillar
maria: hello my friend I received your message and tell me.
Jessica: What you are going to do tonight.
maria: I am going to go to the mall with mami.
Jessica: I really need to talk to you. it is very important that we speak.
maria: ok. Where can we meet?
jessica: in Asturias at 10.00 pm, See you there!
maria: o.k I’ll see you

No comments: